Druva is a cloud-based data protection provider. Founded in 2008 in Pune, they are currently headquartered, Sunnyvale, California, with additional offices in India, the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Japan, and Australia. Druva uses optimized WAN backups so that data from a remote location can easily be backed up, even in lower bandwidth. Everything is displayed in a single dashboard for backup, availability, and governance without having to switch to multiple systems and for the best protection against risk of data loss.
One of the two products they offer, inSync, is a highly scalable solution for the mobile workforce and converges data availability (backup, restore, and share) and data governance (DLP, eDiscovery enablement, tamper-proof audit trails, and compliance management via full text search and alerts) into a single platform across end-user information on endpoints and cloud applications. Their cross-platform backup software for redistributed servers, Phoenix, allows a variety of different database and file server integrations and finds ideal packet size and throttling limits to ensure successful backups.
- Company: Druva
- Started: 2008
- HQ: Sunnyvale, CA
- Linkedin Employee Count: 338
- Co-founders: Ramani Kothandaraman, Jaspreet Singh (CEO), Milind Borate (CTO & VP Engineering)
- Product: inSync and Phoenix: Cloud-Based Data Protection
- Deduplication helps companies save up to 90% on bandwidth and storage
- Access data instantly across devices
- Easy Incorporation: Simple 20 minute, maintenance free setup
- Laptop Backup
- Enterprise Security
- Cross Platform Backups